In April our students will participate in a study trip to Brussels where they will become familiar with the work of the European Commission. The study trip is funded by the European Commission and organised by its regional representation (House of Europe, Wroclaw).
- “Levering the RRF to enforce social CSRs: the European Commission as a social advocate in the Baltics” a paper by Edgars Eihmanis to be presented at Council of European Studies conference in Reykjavik, June 27-29, 2023.
- “Governing the Recovery and Resilience Facility: Formulation, Implementation and Monitoring of National Recovery and Resilience Plans” a presentation by D. Bockhorst, F. Corti, E. Eihmanis & J. Zeitlin at the Foundation of European Progressive Studies (FEPS) in Brussels, 27. March 2023.
- “The Visegrád-4 and the impact of the Ukraine War on the Shifting East-West Cleavage in EU Politics.” A presentation by Edgars Eihmanis at the workshop “Escaping the politics trap? EU integration pathways beyond the polycrisis” organised by J. Zeitlin & F. Nicoli, University of Amsterdam, 30-31 March 2023.
- “Is EU Accession of Ukraine Possible in Time of War?” A guest lecture by prof. Roman Petrov (Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine), 27 marca 2023.
- Study trip to Brussels (18-20 April 2023)