The Chair of European Studies at the Faculty of Social Sciences & the Jean Monnet Chair invite to a guest lecture by dr Anna Skrzypek-Claassens from the Foundation of European Progressive Studies (https://feps-europe.eu). The lecture takes place on November 7th, 2022 from 13:45 to 15:15 at the Institute of Political Science, Koszarowa 3, Aula B.
- Who is fighting populists in power? The ‘pincer moment’ model of national and international opposition to democratic backsliding in Poland.
- “Half of my life was gone”. Pandemic related border closure and identity in the Polish-German borderscape
- (Un)divided: perspectives of modern Europe
- Giants or Dwarfs? The Importance of EUparties and EUfoundations for the Process of Political Integration in the European Union.
- MEMORIAL: The Past and the Future