The ranking has been based on the Impact Factor of articles published in the period 2019-21. Competition for temporary incentive allowances – 2nd edition – Uniwersytet Wrocławski (uwr.edu.pl)
- “Levering the RRF to enforce social CSRs: the European Commission as a social advocate in the Baltics” a paper by Edgars Eihmanis to be presented at Council of European Studies conference in Reykjavik, June 27-29, 2023.
- “Governing the Recovery and Resilience Facility: Formulation, Implementation and Monitoring of National Recovery and Resilience Plans” a presentation by D. Bockhorst, F. Corti, E. Eihmanis & J. Zeitlin at the Foundation of European Progressive Studies (FEPS) in Brussels, 27. March 2023.
- “The Visegrád-4 and the impact of the Ukraine War on the Shifting East-West Cleavage in EU Politics.” A presentation by Edgars Eihmanis at the workshop “Escaping the politics trap? EU integration pathways beyond the polycrisis” organised by J. Zeitlin & F. Nicoli, University of Amsterdam, 30-31 March 2023.
- “Is EU Accession of Ukraine Possible in Time of War?” A guest lecture by prof. Roman Petrov (Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine), 27 marca 2023.
- Study trip to Brussels (18-20 April 2023)