We invite students and PhDs to participate in a study visit to the European Commission. The programme envisages presentation of the Commission’s contemporary goals and challenges but also internship opportunities, followed by the Q&As. Students interested in joining the meeting please contact: email@example.com
- Meeting Intercultural Brussels, exchange programme for UWr students, 9-16 February, Brussels. Further information below:
- Campaining in the EU: Immersive Week on Pre-Election Political Communication, exchange programme for our students, 10-17 May 2024, Brussels. Further information below:
- “Unleashing the potential of Europe’s regions, cities and towns in the post-Covid era” – a hybrid public event organised with the Aston Centre for Europe, 7.12.2023 17:30, Hotel Art Wroclaw.
- Edgars Eihmanis presented a policy paper (co-authored with J.Zeitlin and D. Bockhorst) “Rethinking the Governance and Delivery of the Cohesion Policy Funds: is the Recovery and Resilience Facility (RFF) a Model?” at the High-Level Group on the Future of Cohesion Policy convened by DG REGIO at the EC, November 12th 2023.
- Prof. Karolina Borońska-Hryniewiecka uczestniczyła w przygotowaniu raportu o wzmocnieniu demokracji w Unii Europejskiej przygotowanego przed dwa think tanki: Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) i German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP). Link do raportu poniżej